Apple cider vinegar is made by fermenting apple juice. The fermentation creates healthy probiotics and enzymes in the vinegar. It has minimal amounts of calories and sugar compared to apple juice. It’s been used for its health benefits for thousands of years.
Benefits: Weight loss, lowers blood pressure, lowers bad LDL cholesterol, lowers blood sugar, relieves acid reflux, good for skin, improves digestive health, soothes sunburns, fights fungus, improves circulation, treats warts, soothes poison ivy rashes, kills bugs, wards off seasonal allergies, natural deodorant, keeps hair shiny, balances pH, whitens teeth, relieves cold symptoms, detoxifies
How to Use
- Dilute a tablespoon or 2 of apple cider vinegar in water and drink it. You can add raw honey to improve the taste. I usually drink it 1-3 times a day.
- Dilute apple cider vinegar in water and apply as a facial toner. It can help with acne and acne scars.
- Make a facial mask with Bentonite Clay and apple cider vinegar.
- Dilute with water to spray on athlete’s foot.
- Mix with witch hazel and rub on varicose veins to improve circulation
- Rinse hair with diluted apple cider vinegar.
Which Apple Cider Vinegar is Best?
It’s best to choose an apple cider vinegar that is organic, raw, unfiltered, and contains “the mother”. The mother contains raw enzymes and gut-friendly bacteria that promote healing.